Tuesday, March 5, 2013

T - 1 week

Less than 1 week until FET!!! As seems to be the trend, LOTS of emotions running around here...Mostly, i'm afraid of the unknown. I feel so positive about this transfer. My husband and I have come so far on our journey - spiritually, emotionally, maturity-wise. It feels like the right time for us to have a baby. But at the same time, I know it's so completely NOT up to me. Ultimately, G-d is the one who determines how this cycle goes.
 
There are 2 things that i'm keeping in mind to help me get through this emotionally
1. A Jew never loses hope...
even though I am so emotional, hoping against hope that things will work this time. I've tried so hard, worked so hard, davened so hard, cried so hard. But it's up to G-d. And it's up to me to realize that everything He does is for the best. 
2. I pray that Hashem gives me the strength to get through this!
If the outcome is positive, I will need Him to help me every step of the way for a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, a healthy family. If the outcome is negative, I will need Him to help me deal with things emotionally. I can and will get through this with His help

Here's hoping...xoxo

Oh, and another continuous source of inspiration...(my beautiful niece)

No comments:

Post a Comment